Beware of Imposters with fake ‘Enlightened Stock Trading’ Scam Accounts on Social Media
The trading world is full of scams and nefarious characters who will do anything to try to steal your hard earned trading capital. Always make sure you are dealing with the real Enlightened Stock Trading before taking action… if in doubt, use these links or email us directly!
In the online trading world today, there are many individuals and groups out there looking to scam unsuspecting traders. I am constantly finding and reporting imposters posing as Enlightened Stock Trading or even as myself (Adrian Reid). In today’s world, it’s more important than ever to stay vigilant and protect yourself from scammers and impostors.
Scammers are getting more and more sophisticated… so the best way to protect yourself is to only use our official media channels listed below and pay particular attention to the additional warnings below:
Here’s how to differentiate between the real Enlightened Stock Trading and phony ones.
- These are my ONLY social media accounts – ANY OTHER PROFILES ARE FAKE:
- Facebook Profile – Adrian Reid
- Facebook Page – Enlightened Stock Trading
- FB Group
- I’ll never request payment or ask for your personal information on social media.
- I don’t trade other people’s money and I don’t provide trading signals. I only provide trading education through my online stock & crypto trading courses. These courses can ONLY be purchased from enlightenedstocktrading.com any other site offering my courses are SCAMS and you will likely end up with viruses and malware on your account if you purchase from another site – DO NOT RISK IT!!!
- I don’t have a Telegram group. Telegram is one of the most scam ridden sites on the internet and I don’t think any serious trading educators use it. I certainly don’t. I do have a telegram profile (here), but I don’t use it. I only have it so there is a real Enlightened Stock Trading out there!
- If someone contacts you using my logo and / or brand name (Enlightened Stock Trading), it does not mean that he/she is part of my company. ALWAYS double check no matter how convincing they appear. At the time this page is written, I am doing all customer contact personally (Adrian Reid), so if in doubt please reach out to me on these official links before sending any money.
- I will never ask you to deposit or send crypto – this is a sure sign of a scam.
- All Enlightened Stock Trading content is in ENGLISH.
If you encounter any fake accounts or profiles posing as Enlightened Stock Trading or Adrian Reid, please contact me through these social channel links above (Email, Facebook or Twitter are preferred). Facebook Profile or email [email protected]