Most new stock traders ask the wrong trading questions and that leads them down the path of losing money and inconsistent results. By improving the nature of the trading questions you ask when learning how to trade in stocks, you dramatically improve your chances of making money in the stock market.
Click Here to Watch Video On YouTube and don’t forget to subscribe to the Enlightened Stock Trading YouTube channel to get all of my trading video updates.
When you learn stock trading, there are many trading questions you need to ask. But some questions will help you improve quickly and others will distract you and cause you to lose money.
So when you think about trying to improve your trading or investing decisions so that you can make more money, what questions are you asking yourself, your mentors, or your teachers?
Continue reading to learn what are the right trading questions to ask.
“The quality of your life is directly determined by the quality of your questions.” – Tony Robbins
In my 20 years of trading experience, I’ve absolutely found that to be the case with trading and investing decisions as well. Most people who trade or invest in the markets don’t make money, but those same people are also asking the wrong questions.
When you learn stock trading, these are the kinds of questions that do NOT help you:
- Which stock should I buy?
- What broker should I use?
How much leverage should I use? If you want to succeed, if you want to learn stock trading quickly and protect your capital, then you need to ask a better quality of question… Profitable stock traders ask different questions than the masses you see in chat groups discussing questions like those above!
What Trading Questions Help You Learn Stock Trading Faster?
Let me show you a couple of questions that every new trader or investor should ask so that they can be successful. If you ask them, it’ll help you move along the path to success as well.
These types of questions are what you SHOULD ask:
- What are my trading goals/objectives?
- What do I want to achieve with my investments?
- What is my time horizon?
- What is my personality, and how does that impact my trading style?
- Which trading strategy is the best for me in my situation?
- How can I find a profitable trading system that I understand and build confidence in?
- Do I have a set of rules and are those rules profitable?
- Do I have a trading plan that determines what I’ll do in each different scenario that I don’t have to make a decision on the spur of the moment when my emotion is high?
- How much money should I risk on each trade so that I can make money, but also don’t lose too much money when I’m wrong?
- How much capital should I start with so I can trade and make money but also sleep well at night?
These are some examples of really good quality questions that all traders should ask. And if you start asking questions like these, you’ll be making more money in the markets before you know it.
The fastest way to learn stock trading is to adopt a systematic approach to trading. Trading systems eliminate most of the problems new traders face like not knowing which stock to buy or how much leverage to use. Trading systems also eliminate the majority of trading psychology challenges because the system makes all of the decisions for you!
If you want to learn stock trading fast and get it right the first time, you need The Trader Success System.