Trading Books: Foundations of Trading: Developing Profitable Trading Systems using Scientific Techniques
Author: Howard B. Bandy
Publisher: Blue Owl Press
- Personal risk tolerance
- Profit potential of the financial issue being traded
- Data analysis
- Adjusting the model to fit the data
- Validation to estimate future performance
- Comparing alternative use of funds
- Determining whether the system is working or broken
- Computing a proper position size to maximize account growth while holding drawdown within the trader’s tolerance
Click the image below to buy it now on Amazon:
Trading Book Review of ‘Foundations of Trading: Developing Profitable Trading Systems using Scientific Techniques’ by Howard B. Bandy:
If you have other trading books that you can recommend then please leave me a comment below and I will make a review about it!
Share this post with your friends!