The key lesson is to make sure that you follow the calculations all the way through yourself manually so that you understand what the conversion should be and make sure that your position size is appropriate relative to your base currency account. For example, you can get yourself into trouble. If my base currency was Australia and I have a system on the US. If I don’t set it up right, I might end up taking a 5% US dollar position, which ends up being more than 5% in Australia. Therefore, my risk is too high. Which is why you’ve got to make sure you just follow the calculation all the way through and then compare back to your base currency and make sure your risk is set at the right level. If you do the currency conversion the wrong way, then you can end up with too much risk, which some people have done in the past.
- Understand and Profit From Reverse Stock Splits: A Comprehensive Guide
- The monthly calendar effect: Profit from Bitcoin’s September weakness
- Window Dressing Effect – Is it a Profitable Trading Strategy?
- Turnaround Tuesday: How to profit from this weekly market anomaly
- The Ultimate Guide to Backtesting
- Expected Return Stock Calculator | Calculate your expected profit based on different scenarios
- The Ultimate Collection of Trading Calculators
- Reverse Stock Split Calculator: Calculate Your Post-Split Position with Ease
- Position Size Calculator | Easily Calculate your position size using 3 position sizing models
- Stock Average Calculator | Quickly calculate your stock average price
- Compound Interest Calculator: Plan Your Future Wealth Fast!
- Stock Split Calculator: Calculate Your Post-Split Position with Ease
- Average Down Stock Calculator
- The Ultimate Guide to Trading Stock Dividends: Maximizing Returns and Building Wealth
- Stock Dividend Aristocrats – Are They Worth your Investment
- 18 Global Stock Markets Tested for Trading Mean Reversion
- How To Backtest a Single Instrument System on Multiple Tickers Simultaneously Using Amibroker
- 14 Global Stock Markets Tested for Trend Trading
- 6 Basics of Stock Trading Psychology
- The latest in stock market news – Watch this before trading – 23 Feb 2023!