Trading Books: Systematic Trading
Author: Robert Carver
Publisher: Harriman House
- The theory behind systematic trading: why and when it works, and when it doesn’t.
- Simple and effective ways to design effective strategies.
- A complete position management framework that can be adapted for your needs.
- How fully systematic traders can create or adapt trading rules to forecast prices.
- Making discretionary trading decisions within a systematic framework for position management.
- Why traditional long-only investors should use systems to ensure proper diversification, and avoid costly and unnecessary portfolio churn.
- Adapting strategies depending on the cost of trading and how much capital is being used.
- Practical examples from UK, US and international markets show how the framework can be used.
Click the image below to buy it now on Amazon:
Trading Book Review of ‘Systematic Trading’ by Robert Carver
This excellent trading book by Robert Carver presents a non-traditional approach to systematic trading which is absolutely worth considering. Robert is an extremely smart and articulate trader with great ideas based on his real-world hedge fund experience – This book will certainly stretch your thinking. If you have other trading books that you can recommend then please leave me a comment below and I will make a review about it!
Share this post with your friends!